Multi-page design, layout and typesetting for the Puyallup Parks & Recreation department’s triannual program and class guide. Instrumental in creating the style guide and template for this publication with collaboration from the Northwest Publishing Center design department.
- Photo editing & adjustment.
- Create vector artwork.
- Design creative in-house event advertisements.
- Gather assets for commercial use.
- Proofing process. Follow prepress & preflight specifications.
- Manage and meet deadlines of production schedule.
- Communicate directly with the City of Puyallup Recreation Coordinator, billing, production and print departments.
- Process, upload and enhance digital publication for online reading.
Yearly Concerts in the Park event advertising campaign also includes promotional poster and bookmark designs.